Our Grandest of Glasshouses from our Mayfair Series come made to the highest specification and elegance. This range is all class and will appeal to those looking to add some drama to their garden and show off some of their prized plants.
The Mayfair Designer series has taken months of planning to produce a high end, more technically advanced (build methods) than anything you’ll see in comparison. Sproutwell has made a name for itself when it comes to innovation and leading the Australian market for quality structures complete with a quicker and easier assembly.
Amazingly we have now gone one step further and combined the two most sort after design methods available; the Grange connector system and Imperial full aluminium bar capping system- Genius!
It is far neater than other glasshouses (use of ugly PVC strip lock methods and silicon are not required) and the full box section frame and concealed profiles gives a neat and clean finish to the inside of the glasshouse (no exposed nuts and bolts).
All models come complete with 4mm toughened safety glass (not available in full Polycarbonate kits purely because its more than just a greenhouse) its the type of structures you may spot by a swimming pool or being used as a pavilion.
All models in this range come complete with high eave heights and a matt charcoal finish. A striking addition to any garden or home– a place to sit and relax in your favourite garden chair with a glass of wine whilst you listen to your favourite music.
The Orangery ‘T’house
This is a true classic English style greenhouse. Back in the mid-nineteenth century, an orangery was simply a building with large south facing windows. The Greenhouses primary use was to collect the warmth of the sun and thereby “conserve” different types of citrus trees stored inside during the cold winter months. Today however, an orangery or “T” style greenhouse can be multifunctional by adding furniture, plants, decorations or even water features and personalising the space.
The Hexagonal Entertainer
The sophistication of our NEW ‘Mayfair Designer Outdoor Room’ Series comes not only with Sproutwell’s full aluminium bar-capping glazing system but it’s been designed to incorporate the Easy Aluminum Connector System for a fastest build. These style of Greenhouses have been proven to be stronger and neater than any other greenhouse that use similar bar-capping methods, as the use of silicon channels and PVC strip locking is not required.
LeanTo Outdoor Room
The sophistication of our NEW ‘Large LeanTo Outdoor Room’ Series is an easy solution to adding a stunning sunroom onto the back or side of your home. Its the perfect entertainer and is a much more cost effective option to building an extension to add more living space. This is probably the easiest way to achieve the conservatory dream!
Assembly – Knowledge Required
- Quick Smart Assembly reduces assembly time
by over 70% compared to other traditional systems (including our Hobby range)
- 4mm glass & 8mm polycarbonate Roof panels (Orangery & Hexagonal Only)
- Thick ultraviolet coextruded film on Roof panels
surface prevents resin fatigue or early yellowing
- Stainless steel A2-70 Grade bolts, screws and hardware
- Our Aluminium frames – Our Mayfair Series and Grange frames can not be compared to any other Aluminium framed Greenhouse as they are thicker and stronger than those of any competitor in this price range. Ask to see and view the Frame Profiles.
- Fully concealed on the inside (no nuts/bolts or connectors on show)
- Heavy gauge ridge and eave bracing
- EXCLUSIVE heavy duty box system profiles- Like nothing you’ll ever see in other Greenhouses on the market
- Lockable sliding doors and heavy duty roof vents
- Low level door threshold allowing easy access
- Guttering for easy drainage and water collection
- Concrete and Earth anchoring options available
- Aluminium base plinth
- Automatic vent openers
- Detailed Assembly Instruction Manual
- Dedicated customer support & after sale service
- Genuine Sproutwell™ Branded Product