A Louvre Window placed low in the sides or end of any greenhouse brings cooler air and will help improve airflow and aid summer ventilation; both desirable traits when growing in a greenhouse.
- Available for all Greenhouse Models
- For maximum benefit fit your louvre just above ground level
- We recommend fitting it to the back wall of your greenhouse opposite the door.
- When temperatures are high you will be able to create good air circulation by leaving both the doors and louvre open, this will provide an efficient amount of circulation of air to flow down the length of your greenhouse
- Louvres are a generic size to fit all rages (excludes Imperial/Orangery) and can be fitted to either the sidewall or backwall
- 7 Blades -Louvre looks great and is very easy to clean
- Low maintenance
- Low level ventilation
- Aluminium frame to match your greenhouse
- Comes with all fitting, fixtures & Instructions