Although there are several types of heating methods suitable for greenhouses, warm gentle radiant heating in our opinion is one of the most suitable and economical for the typical greenhouse enthusiast. Unlike other tubular heaters, this one comes with a thermostat. They are comparatively cheap to install, can easily be moved and provide frost protection and low background heat.
Gardening in winter is not for everyone but with our reliable tube heaters there is no need to hang up your gardening gloves. If you are wanting to extend your growing season and enjoy the benefits of greenhouse growing all year round then yes, some form of heating will be necessary (more so with a 6mm Polycarbonate Greenhouse).
- NEW SLIMLINE MODEL: Unlike other tubular heaters, this one comes with a thermostat & the added feature of an isolation switch on the tube heater itself.
- Cost effective as they use 40w per foot of power, similar to an ordinary light bulb, offering a more economical alternative to fan heaters and a cleaner alternative to paraffin heaters.
- These are very efficient in energy use, making them a great low energy or eco-friendly heater option for your greenhouse
- Tube heater is 80cm long fitted with 1m lead and 10A heavy duty plug
- Quantity of 2 is Suitable for Smaller/Medium Model Greenhouses
- Economical in use – The new design consumes only 40w per foot 30% less than most other tube heaters
- Gentle background heat gives protection against frost, without damaging plants
- Helps reduce condensation IP44 Rated
- Hose & Sprinkler resistant
- Fitted with automatic heat sensitive cut out for added safety
- Quality enamel finish seamless tube
- Comes complete with 3 Mounting Brackets for wall, roof or floor mounting
- Please Note: These heaters are to be placed in a horizontal position only