Monitoring the temperature, humidity and climate in your hobby or commercial greenhouse is essential for optimal growing conditions.
Many of our customers over the years have suggested we provide them with the option of being able to monitor the conditions of the Greenhouse accurately.
Why is this important? The whole purpose of a greenhouse is to have the climate controlled so you can grow plants year-round. If you can’t accurately monitor the conditions, you can’t make the proper adjustments. The more sun that is provided, the more heat the greenhouse will produce. The more heat is produced the more need you will have to provide ventilation.
- Our digital thermometer allows you to record inside and outside temperatures as well as humidity levels (the amount of moisture in the air) This can be critical for tropical plants like orchids
- Measuring humidity is important because if the relative humidity drops below 30 percent, most plants will start to suffer and stop growing.
- If the humidity is too high, the plants will remain wet, which can lead to disease
- In and OUT temperature measuring
- Power: 2PCS AAA Battery ( supplied )
- 24hr Recording
- RF signal sending cycle : 60s / time
- INSIDE Temperature -10 to 70 degrees
- Humidity Range- 10% – 99%
- Display temperature and humidity simultaneously
- MIN and MAX value recording (on LCD screen)
- Desk-Top placing or Wall Hanging
- Range 5-8m
- PLEASE NOTE: AAA Batteries are included but we do recommend putting in a new set prior to use.