Although there are several types of heating methods suitable for greenhouses, warm air heating in our opinion is one of the most suitable and economical for the typical greenhouse enthusiast.
An electric greenhouse heater has many advantages. They are comparatively cheap to install, can easily be moved, provide all the additional benefits of air circulation and they provide a very quick response to sudden changes in temperature.
Anything more powerful than 2kw will significantly increase the risk of damaging plants through excess heat or water loss. A heater that consumes in-excess of 2kw will become very inefficient and costly to run.
- Our professional electric greenhouse fan heater has a sturdy casing and three high quality heating elements making it suitable for use in greenhouses
- The heaters powerful internal fan ensures heat is circulated efficiently throughout the whole of your greenhouse
- Double heating elements made from stainless steel
- Fully adjustable thermostat control
- Overheat protection for added safety
- Satin Metal casing with insulated handle
- IP24 waterproof class for using in damp and wet areas
- Free standing & Portable for easy moving
- Fan Only Mode – Idea for Air Circulation
- Running Costs – Approximately 50c per hour on the highest setting