Here at Sproutwell Greenhouses we understand the importance of light and temperature to growth. Not to mention that growing vegetables and flowers or trees during the summer months in Australia has always been difficult.
In particularly top end Queensland, Northern NSW and WA find it even harder to control temperatures within a glass or polycarbonate Greenhouse due to extreme heat in the summer months. So what option is there to protect cultivated plants from excessive heat, light or dryness in warmer climates? A Shade house of course!
Now one of the most versatile structures in our range the ‘Imperial’ Greenhouse has many different cladding options to suit all buyers. It has been newly adapted to take aluminium shade mesh panels, which will ensure air-flow and ventilation is achieved to reach optimal plant growth.
The frame is the same as our standard 4mm Glass or 8mm Polycarbonate Imperial Models so our superior ‘bar-capping’ aluminium mounting panel insertion system still applies to ensure the mesh panels are held in firmly.
Another huge advantage of investing in our Imperial Greenhouse is being able to adapt a ‘walkthrough’ option whereby you can create two entirely different growing zones moving from glass/poly to shade all incorporated into the one structure. Side wall door adaption kit and joining these structures side-by-side will also be an option.
A shade house can be used to grow plants that love shade such as orchids, ferns, Azaleas, and some herbs or vegetables such as continental cucumbers, climbing beans, tomatoes, strawberries, capsicums and a butternut. The shade mesh panels on the roof and walls can help generate a cooling breeze so that it keeps the pounding sun off your plant’s leaves and helps the surrounding soil retain moisture.
Offering the best for all seasons you can’t go past the versatility of a MultiGrow Shade House and Hot House all in one. Separated by a internal polycarbonate sliding door partition you can easily walk from one growing zone to another. Choose from any length Imperial to create the size of each zone you require!
Assembly – Knowledge Required
- Quick Smart Assembly reduces assembly time
by over 40% compared to other traditional systems (including our Hobby range)
- Powder-Coated Aluminium Shade Mesh Panels – 10 year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Stainless steel A2-70 Grade bolts, screws and hardware
- Our Aluminium frames – Our Imperial frames can not be compared to any other Shade House as they are thicker and stronger than those of any competitor in this price range.
- Side wall bracing
- Heavy gauge ridge and eave bracing
- Exclusive heavy duty box system profiles
- Lockable sliding doors and heavy duty roof vents
- Low level door threshold allowing easy access
- Guttering for easy drainage and water collection
- Concrete and Earth anchoring options available
- Aluminium base plinth
- Automatic vent openers
- Detailed Assembly Instruction Manual
- Dedicated customer support & after sale service
- Genuine Sproutwell™ Branded Product