If you live in a location that gets extreme winter weather with gusty winds and snow, then our Imperial and Orangery Series would be a perfect consideration.
What makes this range unique and offers a huge benefit over our competitors is the ‘quick smart assembly’ system. On average, each model uses 150+ less nuts and bolts than traditional systems (including our hobby range).
Add this to our superior ‘bar-capping’ aluminium mounting panel insertion system, it makes this range of greenhouses unbeatable as the use of silicon channels and PVC strip locking is not required (seen in older models).
The design variety from the Orangery is also a welcomed change from the look of most greenhouses you find in Australia. If you are after some class in your greenhouse you have found it in the Orangery.
The Orangery Greenhouse Series
This is a true classic English style greenhouse. Back in the mid-nineteenth century, an orangery was simply a building with large south facing windows. The Greenhouses primary use was to collect the warmth of the sun and thereby “conserve” different types of citrus trees stored inside during the cold winter months.
The Imperial Greenhouse Series
The sophistication of our NEW ‘Imperial’ Series comes with full aluminium bar-capping glazing system which is stronger and neater than any other greenhouse that use similar bar-capping methods, as the use of silicon channels and PVC strip locking is not required.
The Venlo Side-By-Side Greenhouse Series
Our Venlo Series offers flexibility in terms of lengths, widths (unlimited) as well as options for 8mm polycarbonate glazing or toughened 4mm safety glass. There is option to add internal partition doors providing more control by creating isolation zones. It is a unique range making them a suitable structures for Test Facilities, Research Greenhouses and Bio-security Plant Quarantine Containment.
Assembly – Knowledge Required
- Quick Smart Assembly reduces assembly time
by over 40% compared to other traditional systems (including our Hobby range)
- 4mm glass or polycarbonate panel options (Imperial only)
- Thick ultraviolet coextruded film on panel
surface prevents resin fatigue or early yellowing
- 8mm (Imperial) or 6mm/8mm (Orangery) upgraded UV protected twin wall raw polycarbonate – 10 year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Stainless steel A2-70 Grade bolts, screws and hardware
- Our Aluminium frames – Our Imperial and Grange frames can not be compared to any other Aluminium framed Greenhouse as they are thicker and stronger than those of any competitor in this price range.
- Side wall bracing
- Heavy gauge ridge and eave bracing
- Exclusive heavy duty box system profiles
- Lockable sliding doors and heavy duty roof vents
- Low level door threshold allowing easy access
- Guttering for easy drainage and water collection
- Concrete and Earth anchoring options available
- Aluminium base plinth
- Automatic vent openers
- Detailed Assembly Instruction Manual
- Dedicated customer support & after sale service
- Genuine Sproutwell™ Branded Product
1. Roof Vents
4 standard roof vents for Orangery Model.
2. Structural Frame
Made from strong Aluminium Grade 6062 alloy, that is corrosion resistant and offers flexibility in design.
3. Corner Connector & Guttering System
Corner connectors assist with an easier assembly and guttering allows for easy drainage and water collection.
4. Lockable Sliding Doors
Perfect for ensuring your greenhouse is secure.
5. Stable Ground Supports
Designed to anchor to a concrete slab, strip footing, timber base or bricks the heavy-duty ground brackets secures to most surfaces.
6. Exclusive ‘Bar-Capping’ Insertion System
Stronger and neater than other greenhouses that use similar bar-capping methods as the use of silicon channels and PVC strip locking is not required.
Click on any image above to enlarge.