Due to the number of enquiries we’ve received over the years we have now made it possible for our customers to purchase 4mm, 6mm & 10mm polycarbonate panels. Although there are many who require the panels for DIY projects, unfortunately majority of enquires we receive are in relation to replacing or re-sheeting an existing Greenhouse.
Over the years, large importing companies have sold many hobby Greenhouses that hadn’t been designed specifically for the Australian climate and majority of the polycarbonate provided were made from 80% recycled materials and only 20% new materials.
Due to Australia’s harsh weather conditions the sun has broken down these panels causing them to yellow and crack. It is therefore very important when investing in a Greenhouse to make sure you’re only purchasing polycarbonate that is made from 100% raw materials.
The best way to tell if the panels have elements of recycled materials is to look for small pitted bubbles or it may have a clouded appearance. Our polycarbonate panels are clear, ridged and are made from 100% raw materials from Bayer or GE Lexan which come with a 10yr Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- 4mm Twin Wall 100% Raw Bayer/GE Lexan Polycarbonate Panels
- 1500mm x 750mm as one sheet and can easily be cut down to size
- Ultraviolet resistance: Solar Grade Co-Extruded UV Layer-Protects Against Yellowing & Surface Wear
- Twin-wall polycarbonate diffuses light and provides built in shade
- Provides excellent heat retention in the colder months
- Lightweight and easy to manage
- Impact resistance: Up to 200 times stronger than glass