In our experience and through customer feedback it’s safe to say that some form of garden bed is essential for growing healthy plants.
1400 & 1900 Raised Garden Beds
Available to suit all Sproutwell® Greenhouse Models our Raised Garden Bed have been designed to fit down both sides of your Greenhouse and in some models across the back wall. Manufactured with Pre-paint Corrugated Steel, they are linear protected and UV resistant.
Is Raised Garden Beds Necessary?
In our experience and through customer feedback it’s safe to say that some form of garden bed is essential for growing healthy plants. Our beds have been designed to improve soil conditions, produce higher yields, easy access, better pest control and easy to build.
Winter/Summer Garden Beds
Ideal for those with limited space or prefer to grow in the outdoors but need the protection from frost, burning sun, birds and animals.
We’ve provided multiple beds to customers who have set them up in a row stretching 3-4m in a separate area outside the Greenhouse. Perfect for plants such as kale, silverbeet, squash and other hardy vegetables where they can grow protected with the use of either the summer shade cover or the winter pvc cover.
Garden Bed Package
Perfect for patio, decks and concrete areas as the complete summer/winter package comes complete with 3 self watering pots (saves having to fill bed with soil). You only have to water 1-2 times per week and the pots and the controlled environment of the Raised Garden Bed cover does the rest.
Assembly – Knowledge Required
- Our Raised Garden Beds have no sharp edges
- 2 year manufacturer replacement warranty on all Garden Beds
- They are fun and educational for the kids and are the way of the future- energy efficient, water efficient, convenient, healthy and a great money saver!
- We offer these D.I.Y. kits that make building a raised garden bed as easy as possible. Just level the ground and join the side panels with corner supporting legs to create a long-lasting raised garden bed for your flowers and vegetables using just one screw driver.
- You can build a planter in 20 minutes with this easy, D.I.Y. kit!